About the College
Sharada Yoga and Naturopathy Medical College is Mangaluru’s First and fully fledged institution to offer a 5 ½ years BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences) Medical Degree.
The BNYS course is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and recognized by Govt. of Karnataka. The intake capacity is 60 students every year.
To be the leading institution in disseminating the pure and rich knowledge of Nature cure and Yogic sciences
- To nurture traditional and scientific approach towards Naturopathy and Yoga by incorporating the contemporary trends in health care system.
- To provide comprehensive knowledge and hands on experience in the field of Nature cure and Yoga.
- To promote research and development opportunities in the field.
- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examinations in science subjects
- Must have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Must have learnt English as a compulsory language
- He/she must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018
- NEET is not mandatory for 2019-20
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from other than Karnataka PU Board must produce eligibility certificate issued by RGUHS
- Teaching Hospital
- Sharada yoga and Naturopathy Hospital, Devinagara, Talapady
100 beds in college Premises
- Sharada Ayurveda Hospital, Devinagara, Talapady, 100 Beds in college Premises
- Out Patient Department wing in college Premises
- Well Equipped Laboratories for basic Sciences with a separate Anatomy Museum
- Home away from home hostel environment are situated in the college campus and consists of well-designed separate block for men and women with vegetarian mess
- College is endowed with well qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty
- Multimedia library with a vast collection of books to help open the door to the world of reading and reflection.
- 24 hours of ATM facility is available
- Value added education programme traditional system of education , basic computer silks, local languages (Kannada), English and Sanskrit are taught